Sometimes sending the email takes a few moments (5-10 seconds) to be delivered to your inbox. If you still haven't received the login code, here are the steps to help you find our email and log in:
- Search in the "Junk" or "Spam" folders, sometimes Outlook sends emails there by mistake.
- If you use Gmail, try this link to easily find our email.
- Ask your IT department person to whitelist emails coming from our website (foodzilla.io) -- some companies have a firewall preventing incoming emails from outside.
- If you're part of a team in Foodzilla, ask your administrator to share the login code with you. Team administrators have access to the members' login codes.
Here are some details regarding our emails and how they look like.
The email you will receive from us looks like this and has the following properties:
- A subject such as "Your code is 425762"
- The from email address is "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Our emails are secured with TLS encryption and signed by us "foodzilla.io"
If you're still having issues after trying the steps above, please contact us immediately on the green chat bubble or email us at "email@example.com" and the team will help you swiftly.